I, OPENING SCHEDULE
Please check the schedule here
II, COURSE DETAIL
|Course||Form of study||Number of students||Lecture||Exam|
|Elementary 2||Online||Offline||Tutoring||1:1||Group study||12||2|
III, COURSE PURPOSE
Elementary Vietnamese 2 course is for students who have completed Elementary Vietnamese 1 course. After completing the course, students will achieve:
• Students will be able to communicate in daily communication (shopping, phone calling, room renting, traveling, hobby telling…).
• Students are able to listen and understand simple conversations of other people.
• Students can participate in the Vietnamese language proficiency test at the elementary level (A level).
+ Teacher: at least 2 years of experience in teaching Vietnamese.
+ Teaching assistant: reviewing lessons for students, correcting pronunciation and helping students make complete sentences
After completing the elementary course 2, students have ability to take exams to assess their ability.
1. VINATEST – the Vietnamese Language Proficiency Test organized by Hanoi University
2. NLTV – the Vietnamese Language Proficiency Test organized by University of Social Sciences and Humanities – Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City.
3. VIETEST – Vietnamese language proficiency assessment system for foreigners organized by University of Social Sciences and Humanities – Vietnam National University, Hanoi.
Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.
Hotline: +84 220.127.116.119
Kakao ID: thuylinh590
Line ID: hnacademy
HANOI LANGUAGE & CULTURE ACADEMY
Address: 8th floor, CT4 My Dinh – Song Da Urban Area, Nam Tu Liem District, Ha Noi