I, OPENING SCHEDULE
Please check the schedule here
II, COURSE DETAIL
|Course||Form of study||Number of students||Lecture||Exam|
|Elementary 1||Online||Offline||Tutoring||1:1||Group study||12||2|
III, COURSE’S PURPOSE
Elementary Vietnamese 1 course is for students who have never studied Vietnamese or know a little about Vietnamese. After completing the course, students will achieve:
• Proficient in Vietnamese alphabets, tones, and intonations.
• Basic introduction about yourself (name, age, nationality, occupation, family, hobbies, …)
• Simple communication in everyday life (greeting, shopping, phone calls, directions, weather, ..)
+ Teacher: minimum 2 years of experience in teaching Vietnamese.
+ Teaching assistant: reviewing lessons for students, correcting pronunciation and helping students make complete sentences
After completing the elementary course 1, students have ability to take exams to assess their ability.
1. VINATEST – the Vietnamese Language Proficiency Test organized by Hanoi University
2. NLTV – the Vietnamese Language Proficiency Test organized by University of Social Sciences and Humanities – Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City.
3. VIETEST – Vietnamese language proficiency assessment system for foreigners organized by University of Social Sciences and Humanities – Vietnam National University, Hanoi.
Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.
Hotline: +84 126.96.36.1999
Kakao ID: thuylinh590
Line ID: hnacademy
HANOI LANGUAGE & CULTURE ACADEMY
Address: 8th floor, CT4 My Dinh – Song Da Urban Area, Nam Tu Liem District, Ha Noi