I, OPENING SCHEDULE
Please check the schedule here
II, COURSE DETAIL
|Course||Form of study||Number of students||Lecture||Exam|
III, COURSE’S PURPOSE
Intermediate Vietnamese 1 course is for students who have completed Elementary Vietnamese 2 course. After completing the course, students will achieve:
• Students will be equipped with highly specialized vocabulary and grammar so that they can understand and apply them to work in a specific field.
• Students can discuss and give opinions on work-related issues (such as meetings, presentations, interviews…)
• In addition, students will be supported to participate in Vietnamese language proficiency tests, become fluent in Vietnamese in areas which student interested in or for personal work (real estate, finance, etc.)
+ Teacher: at least 2 years of experience in teaching Vietnamese.
+ Teaching assistant: reviewing lessons for students, correcting pronunciation and helping students make complete sentences
After completing the Specialized Vietnamese course , students have ability to take exams to assess their ability.
1. VINATEST – the Vietnamese Language Proficiency Test organized by Hanoi University
2. NLTV – the Vietnamese Language Proficiency Test organized by University of Social Sciences and Humanities – Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City.
3. VIETEST – Vietnamese language proficiency assessment system for foreigners organized by University of Social Sciences and Humanities – Vietnam National University, Hanoi.
Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.
Hotline: +84 18.104.22.1689
Kakao ID: thuylinh590
Line ID: hnacademy
HANOI LANGUAGE & CULTURE ACADEMY
Address: 8th floor, CT4 My Dinh – Song Da Urban Area, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi