I, OPENING SCHEDULE
Please check the schedule here
II, THÔNG TIN KHOÁ HỌC
|Course||Form of study||Number of students||Lecture||Exam|
|Vietnamese language proficiency test||Online||Offline||Tutoring||1:1||Group study||12||2|
III, THE COURSE’S GOAL
The course is for students who need to review to prepare for the 6-level Vietnamese language proficiency test (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2), OPI, OPIc… After completing the course, students will achieve:
• Firmly grasping the structure and motifs of the Vietnamese exam questions
• Having the skills to handle the exam time and the knowledge to confidently take the Vietnamese test
• Students will be supported with the exam registration procedure
+ Teacher: at least 2 years of experience in teaching Vietnamese.
+ Teaching assistant: reviewing lessons for students, correcting pronunciation and helping students make complete sentences
After completing the Vietnamese language proficiency test course, students have ability to take exams to assess their ability.
1. VINATEST – the Vietnamese Language Proficiency Test organized by Hanoi University
2. NLTV – the Vietnamese Language Proficiency Test organized by University of Social Sciences and Humanities – Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City.
3. VIETEST – Vietnamese language proficiency assessment system for foreigners organized by University of Social Sciences and Humanities – Vietnam National University, Hanoi.
Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.
Hotline: +84 126.96.36.1999
Kakao ID: thuylinh590
Line ID: hnacademy
HANOI LANGUAGE & CULTURE ACADEMY
Address: 8th floor, CT4 My Dinh – Song Da Urban Area, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi