Please check the schedule here
II, COURSE DETAIL
|Course||Options of studying||Number of students||Lesson||Exam|
|Intermediate 1||Online||Offline||Tutoring||Face to face||Group||12 – 15||2|
III, COURSES GOAL
Intermediate Korean language course 1 is for students who have completed the beginner Korean program. After completing the course, students will achieve:
• The spontaneity in everyday life communication situations, mastery and use of a variety of vocabulary and grammar at intermediate level.
• Well develop listening – speaking – reading – writing skills.
• Conf study and work.
• The center’s commitment to the amount of knowledge (vocabulary and grammar) output standard as a preparation for the TOPIK II intermediate level ability assessment (level B)
+ Vietnamese teachers: have at least 2 years of experience in teaching Korean.
+ Korean teachers: standardize pronunciation, practice speaking and reflexes for students.
+ Teaching assistant: responsible for reviewing lessons for students, supporting students in doing exercises, grammar, and vocabulary.
After completing the elementary Korean course 1, students can take exams to determine their ability.
1. TOPIK – Korean Language Proficiency Test, Korean International School Hanoi
2. OPIC/OPI – Korean Language Proficiency Test, University of Social Sciences and Humanities.
For more information, please contact the information as below.
Tel: +84 388 383 789
Kakao ID: Thuylinh590
Line ID: hnacademy
HANOI LANGUAGE & CULTURE ACADEMY
Địa chỉ: CT4, My Dinh Urban Area – Song Da, My Dinh 1 Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, City. Hanoi.