I, OPENING SCHEDULE
Please check the schedule here
II, COURSE DETAIL
|Course||Form of study||Number of students||Lecture||Exam|
III, COURSE’S PURPOSE
Advanced Vietnamese course is for students who have completed Intermediate Vietnamese 2 course. After completing the course, students will achieve:
• Listening and reading fluently the information on the mass media, advanced materials on educational, economic, sports, health care, art, science, environment,….
• Understanding and use slang, idioms, idiomatic expressions and various expressions in Vietnamese, thereby understanding the Vietnamese way of thinking
• Having ability to express own opinions in Vietnamese in a coherent and deep way about social and science issues.
• Having vocabulary and grammar to prepare for the advanced proficiency test (level B)
+ Teacher: at least 2 years of experience in teaching Vietnamese.
+ Teaching assistant: reviewing lessons for students, correcting pronunciation and helping students make complete sentences
After completing the Intermediate Vietnamese 1 course , students have ability to take exams to assess their ability.
1. VINATEST – the Vietnamese Language Proficiency Test organized by Hanoi University
2. NLTV – the Vietnamese Language Proficiency Test organized by University of Social Sciences and Humanities – Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City.
3. VIETEST – Vietnamese language proficiency assessment system for foreigners organized by University of Social Sciences and Humanities – Vietnam National University, Hanoi.
Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.
Hotline: +84 184.108.40.2069
Kakao ID: thuylinh590
Line ID: hnacademy
HANOI LANGUAGE & CULTURE ACADEMY
Address: 8th floor, CT4 My Dinh – Song Da Urban Area, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi