ONLINE ENGLISH COURSE FOR COMMUNICATION
1. WHY SHOULD LEARN ONLINE 1:1 WITH PHILIPPINES TEACHERS?
EFFECTIVELY LEARNING ENGLISH ONLINE- SAVE COSTS AND FLEXIBLE TIME
Learn English effectively – Save money and flexible time.
■ Learn English Online you will have 1-on-1 direct interaction with foreign teachers every day.
■ Forget the fear of speaking English – confidently pronounce correctly – with correct intonation as a native speaker.
■ Having an English speaking environment with foreign teachers without having to move.
■ Always be flexible in choosing a schedule that suits for your available time.
■ Take the initiative with the study space, you can choose the study place that makes you most comfortable.
■ The courses are richly designed, for a wide variety of students
2. STUDY PLAN
The English study plan e for adults is based on the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) and Cambridge divided into 7 levels. In there:
The Common European Framework of Reference for Foreign Languages (CEFR)
- LEVEL 1- ELEMENTARY (A1: Can understand and use familiar everyday structures; basic words that meet specific communication needs. Can introduce themselves and others; can respond to information about themselves such as where they live, relatives/friends, etc. Can communicate simply if the interlocutor speaks slowly, clearly and is willing to cooperate and help
- LEVEL 2- PRE-INTERMEDIATE (A2): Can understand frequently used sentences and structures related to basic communication needs (e.g. information about family, self, shopping, asking for directions, job). Can exchange information on simple, familiar everyday topics. Can give simple descriptions of self, surroundings, and basic needs.
- LEVEL 3- INTERMEDIATE (B1): Can understand the main points of a clear, standard passage or speech on familiar topics in work, school, leisure, etc. Can handle most situations that arise when visiting an area where that language is spoken. Can write simple passages related to familiar topics or of personal interest. Can describe experiences, events, dreams, hopes, and ambitions, and can briefly state reasons, opinions, and plans
- LEVEL 4 – UPPER- INTERMEDIATE (B2): Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical exchanges in his or her area of expertise. Can communicate at a fluent, natural level with native speakers. Can write clear, detailed texts on a variety of topics and can explain his or her point of view on an issue, stating the advantages and disadvantages of different options.
- LEVEL 5 – ADVANCED (C1): Can understand and recognize the implications of long and broad texts. Can express themselves fluently, immediately, without difficulty in finding words. Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic, and professional purposes. Can write clearly, concisely, and in detail on complex topics, demonstrate the ability to organize text, make good use of conjunctions and linking words.
- LEVEL 6 – EXPERT (C2): Can understand most spoken and written texts with ease. Can summarize spoken or written sources of information, rearrange information, and present it logically. Can express immediately, very fluently
Contents: Cambridge Interchange 4th or 5th is the best book in the world for 1 to 1 online English learning for students or working officer . Some key features of Interchange Fifth Edition:
– A proven and proven multi-skill curriculum.
– Focus on accuracy and fluency.
– Study topics relevant to the contemporary world.
– Natural in conversation.
– Grammar is integrated in each communication context.
– Listening activities are emphasized.
– The books that always focus on accuracy in pronunciation.
4. TRIAL CLASS AND ASSESSMENT
The registration steps at Hanoi L&C Academy are very simple and can be done quickly on your phone/computer/laptop,… as long as you have technology devices and can access the internet.
Step 1 – Consult preliminary assessment of English proficiency.
Step 2 – Take a trial class and assessment test: Students get a 1:1 trial lesson with a Filipino teacher for FREE via Skype for 30 minutes to experience the class and their level
Step 3 – Get the study and curriculum: The course and curriculum will be suitable for the student’s level as well as the student’s desire.
Step 4 – Get the study plan and curriculum: The course and curriculum will be suitable for the student’s level as well as the student’s desire.
Step 5 – Pay tuition and start studying: After paying the tuition fee, students begin to attend the course and feel the change day by day.
Please feel free to contact Hanoi L&C Academy if you need any further information.
Hotline: +84 184.108.40.2069
Kakao ID: thuylinh590
Line ID: hnacademy
HANOI LANGUAGE & CULTURE ACADEMY
Address: 8th floor, CT4 My Dinh – Song Da Urban Area, Nam Tu Liem District, Ha Noi